Fill out required forms prior to your first appointment.
Prior to your first Acupuncture treatment, there is some brief paperwork for you to fill out. The paperwork provides us with general information about yourself and your condition. These forms take about 30 minutes to complete thoroughly, so please print and fill them out ahead of time and bring them to your first appointment. If you are unable to do so, kindly plan to come in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you have any questions regarding the forms, please make note of it and be sure to discuss it with your practitioner at your initial consultation.
History & Examination
In order to determine what your actual problem is, the Acupuncturist will ask you various questions related to your condition and past medical history. Next, a few specialized Asian Medicine tests will be performed to determine which energetic pathways to stimulate.
Same Day Treatment
Once finished with the examination and all appropriate studies, patients will be provided with their first Acupuncture treatment during the same visit.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
At the closing of your first treatment, we will schedule a convenient appointment time for your follow-up visit. Generally speaking, new patients are seen within one day to one week later, and are provided with a complete review of findings on that follow-up visit.
We offer affordable Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine to Rapid City and the surrounding Black Hills.
Initial Visit & Appointment
Includes a 30 minute to 1 hour appointment, Chinese medical assessment and diagnosis, an Acupuncture treatment, and herbal consultation.
Includes a 30 minute appointment, follow-up interview, Chinese medical assessment and diagnosis, and herbal consultation.
Herbal formulas and prices vary based on formulation and may include raw or granular herbs, bottled herbs, tinctures and topical prescriptions as labeled.
- Returned Checks: A $25 fee will be charged for checks that are returned as non-payable. This fee, along with the full amount past due, must be paid within 15 days of notice from our office. Any account 30 days past due may be subject to collection.
- Payment Methods: Payments are to be made by either cash or check, payable to New Freedom Acupuncture. Credit cards are accepted with an additional 2% convenience fee.
- Payment: Payment is due in full at the time of service, unless prior arrangements have been made. It is the sole responsibility of the patient to make payments for services rendered.
- Insurance: This office does not currently accept insurance. However, we will provide you with an invoice so that you may request reimbursement from your insurance provider. Filing insurance claims is the sole responsibility of the patient.
- Cancellations: Appointments must be cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time to avoid incurring a cancellation fee. Patient is subject to a 100% charge of the anticipated fee if appointment is cancelled less than 12 hours before the scheduled appointment. Any fees incurred for missed appointments will be billed to the patient and must be paid within 30 days.
Whether you want to eliminate pain, get pregnant, manage stress, or recover from surgery, we apply our in-depth knowledge of multiple treatment protocols to help you heal.
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and current promotion.
Monday through Friday: 8AM to 4PM
Saturdays: by Appointment Only
Please call to book an appointment time that is convenient for you.
10 St. Francis Street
Rapid City, SD 57701
Phone: (605) 791-1838
New Freedom Acupuncture provides Rapid City, South Dakota & the surrounding Black Hills with alternate treatments for pain, fertility, allergies & more. Click to learn more.
IMPORTANT: This web site is designed for general info and marketing purposes only.